Patented InvertaPress 4000 game changing technology revolutionizes how two-part and one-part adhesives, sealants and coatings are applied. When combined with any of our line application tools, InvertaPress 4000 makes it easy for Contractors to make more money while doing the job right.
- InvertaPress 4000 only. Hose and other accessories purchased separately.
InvertaPress 4000 Two Part Kit includes:
- 1 - InvertaPress 4000 Dispensing Unit
- 1 - Two Component Single Bead Applicator
- 1 - Dual 1/2"x50' IVP/SBA Two-Part Supply Hose
- 2 - Red/Blue 1/2" - 3/4" Dispensing Cap Assemblies
- 1 - 50 ft. Heavy Duty Extension Cord
Why Use InvertaPress?
- Versatile – Apply one part and two part materials.
- Variable Speed – Work at the pace that meets your needs.
- Quick Change Out – No flushing required. Switch from one product to another with no down time.
- Equal Flow rates – Proper mix when applying two part materials. Even when Parts A & B viscosities do not match.
- Plug and Go – Simply plug into a 120v electrical source and start working.
- High Production – Can support multiple application tools at the same time (depending on viscosity).
- Questions? Contact Advantec Building Products for additional information regarding availability and technical support.