Custom Profile Roller
Why choose Custom Profile Rollers?
- Accurately cover the contours of ribbed, metal roof panels—even non-standard configurations
- Quickly coat metal roofs without messy overspray
- Dramatically improve your profit margin by eliminating wasted time and materials
**Note: Instructions on measuring and submitting your custom dimensions should be submitted following purchase.
How can I be sure my Custom Profile Roller will fit the roof I’m working on?
- Trace the rib profile onto a piece of cardboard, making sure the selected rib is representative of all the ribs. Flip the cardboard over, and trace another rib.
- Measure the four key dimensions of the roof panel: rib frequency, rib height, top width, and base width. Feel free to call us with questions. We’re here to help!
How long will it take to receive my Custom Profile Roller?
Approximately two weeks.
Can I clean Profile Rollers?
Cleaning is not recommended.
Can I reuse Profile Rollers?
Our Rollers put down a significant amount of material, so it’s worth using a new one every day. However, if you’re applying a water-based product, such as acrylic, our Profile Rollers last up to three days. Simply load up the roller nap with extra product and wrap using an air-tight material. If you’re using silicone or other non-water-based products, you’ll need to replace your roller each day.
Can I use Profile Rollers on 9″ paint roller frames?
No, because they won’t fit. Profile Rollers hold twice the product of typical rollers (hello, efficiency!), which means the frame supporting them must be especially strong and durable. We’ve designed our Hand Roller Frames to withstand your most rigorous jobs so you never have to worry about broken equipment and downtime.
How many rollers will I need to complete my job?
We recommend one roller per day per tool.
Will an 8″ Profile Roller work with a Hand Roller Frame?
Yes. Roller Frames are designed for both Flat and Profile Rollers.
Will the 8″ Titan Hand Roller Frame fit inside a 5-gallon pail?