Our previous post discussed how InvertaPress 4000 achieves a perfect mix, every time; when dispensing Two-component adhesives, sealants, and Coatings. Today's post highlights how InvertaPress 4000 is the most versatile dispensing system available.
Versatility… Nothing Compares to InvertaPress 4000
Every now and then, something new comes along that changes the way we do things. When dispensing adhesives, sealants and coatings, InvertaPress 4000 is one of those revolutionary inventions that changes how materials are applied. InvertaPress 4000 makes it easy for Contractors to do the job right.
- Equal Flow Rates: When dispensing two-component materials, InvertaPress 4000's Patented dual piston design makes it easy to get the right mix every time. Both Side A & Side B pistons are lowered onto InvertaPress Pac U-Fill containers at the exact same speed. As Side A and Side B pistons push downward, collapsing each container, Side A and Side B materials flow through supply hose, to a mixing tip, creating an equal flow rate. No off-ratio mismatch when applyingTwo-part materials, even when Side A & Side B have unequal viscosities.
- Quick Change Out: Switch from one product to another with no down time.
- Variable Speed: Work at the pace that meets your needs.
- Self-Contained Packaging: Patented InvertaPress Pac U-Fill packaging system eliminates the need for materials to make direct contact with InvertaPress 4000's working parts. NO FLUSHING REQUIRED.
- Versatile: Switch from One-component materials to Two-component materials with no downtime.
Question: How many different dispensing systems would be required to apply the following materials?
- Both 1 and 2 Component Surface Sealers
- Both 1 and 2 Component Primers
- Both 1 and 2 Component Vapor/Air Barrier Adhesives
- Both 1 and 2 Component Insulation Adhesives
- Both 1 and 2 Component Bonding Adhesives
- Both 1 and 2 Component Cold Process BUR Inter-ply Adhesives
- Both 1 and 2 Component Modified Bitumen Membrane Adhesives
- Both 1 and 2 Component Liquid Applied Membranes
- Both 1 and 2 Component Joint Sealers
- Both 1 and 2 Component Pitch Pan Sealers
- Both 1 and 2 Component Acrylic Coatings
- Both 1 and 2 Component Acrylic Sealants
- Both 1 and 2 Component Polyurethane Coatings
- Both 1 and 2 Component Polyurethane Sealants
- Both 1 and 2 Component Silicone Coatings
- Both 1 and 2 Component Silicone Sealants
- Both 1 and 2 Component SMP Coatings
- Both 1 and 2 Component SMP Sealants
- Polyurea Coatings and Sealants
- Epoxy Coatings and Sealants
- …and many other adhesives, sealants and coatings designed for use in general construction, roofing, waterproofing, flooring, parking decks, industrial applications and anywhere else adhesives, sealants and coatings are used.
- Bonus: If you're a materials manufacturer / supplier, InvertaPress 4000 can be easily modified to dispense almost any Multi Component Ratio Mix. Contact us for details.
Answer: All of the above materials require only one dispensing system… InvertaPress 4000.
With InvertaPress 4000, switching from one product to another is quick and easy. It takes just a few minutes. No flushing required.
InvertaPress 4000 makes it easy to mix Two-component materials, perfectly, every time.
InvertaPress 4000's patented design offers mix consistency and simplicity like a dual-cartridge system. It cannot go off ratio.
Combined with the patented InvertaPress Pac U-Fill container system, Contractors can realize material cost savings associated with large packaging.
Combined with our AdvanQuick line of multi-bead applicators, single bead applicators, power rollers, power squeegees and other accessories, InvertaPress 4000 makes it easy to apply materials faster and more accurately than nearly all other application options.
Reach out for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.